We all know how airplane seats can get uncomfortable at times. Unless you’re flying business or first class, you usually don’t have much room to place your things (or your legs) – with the exception of the overhead luggage compartment and that compartment at the back of the seat in front of you.
The overhead luggage compartment, however, can be inaccessible for you especially if you’re seated at the window seat while the pouch-like compartment is usually filled with magazines, catalogs and brochures that it becomes impossible to fit anything else in it.
Things get worse when you’re presented with a tray of food and as a result have to clear your tiny table, which you’ve been using as an alternative to hold your items.
In light of such an inconvenient and uncomfortable situation, one might be hard-pressed to do two things – either minimize the amount of carry-on items the next time around or simply find a better alternative to store everything.
That being said, there are certain items that one simply needs to have on a flight, such as:
- Your passport an immigration card – for obvious reasons
- A pen – to fill said immigration card
- A power bank – because you wouldn’t want to land with a flat phone
- A notebook – always a good thing to have with you to jot things down
- A laptop – for when the in-flight entertainment gets too boring (or work)
- Business cards – you never know whom you might be seated next to in a plane. Having one ready at your disposal is always wise.
- A mouse – for said laptop
- A slim leather wallet – Reaching for your back pocket in such a cramped seat can be quite troublesome
- Those trusty earphones – You wouldn’t want to be blasting your music or catching an action flick on full volume in a plane
- A book – for the avid reader
- Travel SIM/SD card – These small items have to be easily accessible
- Hard Disk – to store all them movies
- A phone – the ultimate essential item
As all these things are essential items you’d need while travelling, it’d be hard to not include any of them in your hand-carry without short changing yourself. Though they might all fit in a backpack, having to scour through one to look for things while seated in a plane can be quite challenging. This is where the leather tech organizer can do a great deal for you.
Our Bond Travel Briefcase is designed with this situation in mind. It’s interior is packed with compartments, slip pockets, penholders and tab organizers that can store all the items stated above.
Two sleeves for your SD/SIM/SIM card ejector pin
Easily accessible business card compartment
Access your Slim Leather Card Wallet with a pull tab
Coil your wires, cables and earphones
What’s more, it all fits nicely on your lap, so you don’t have to rummage through the standard bag on the floor. You can also slide the bag underneath your seat for easy access. We guarantee that with this, your flight experience will be much more enjoyable.
Once you’ve landed and collected your luggage, slot the briefcase onto the handle of your luggage and wheel away.
For a significantly more pleasant travel experience, we highly recommend you consider one of our leather tech organizers or luxury travel bags. We’ve got you covered from check in to check out and from departure to arrival.
Faire Leather Co.