The Ross Daypack is a handy travel companion that is also suitable for everyday carry. Easily organise essentials such as your tablet, pens, cables, eyewear, wireless earpods, and even your wallet.
The Daypack has front (easily accessible) and back (more secure) slip pockets for items such as your mobile phone, portable charger, passport, notebook, travel/access cards and more.
Also, it features a padded water-resistant nylon backing for when you find yourself in warm weather conditions.
- The interior of all products are in Burgundy.
Actual colour may vary due to different colour displays across different electronic devices.
- Our Specter Luggage Tag in VT Black is currently out of stock. If you wish to use our monogramming service with a luggage tag in another colour, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Kindly note that shipments are subject to delays.
- Please note that duties and taxes may apply upon arrival at destination, based on local jurisdiction. Faire Leather Co. is not responsible for these duties and taxes.
- 1 Medium pen holder
- 1 Large pen holder
- 1 Large tab organiser
- 1 Zip pocket
- 1 Slip pocket
- 2 Small slip pockets
- 2 Gusseted pockets
- 1 Wallet compartment
- 1 Tablet compartment
- 3 Small D-ring attachment
- 1 Magnetic snap zipper puller
- 1 Long detachable/adjustable strap
- Front zip around compartment
- Front slip pocket with hidden magnetic closure
- Back slip pocket with hidden magnetic closure, with card slot
Exterior: Pebble grain embossed US Top grain cowhide & High density nylon
Interior: Microfibre & Nylon
Inner Lining: T72D x 200D Twist Nylon
100% Filament Polyester Thread
L20 H29 W9.5 cm
Delivery and Returns
- We are not responsible for any duties and taxes incurred at your local custom for the delivery of your order. You will be required to make payment for such duties and taxes if applicable. Please contact your local customs to be sure of the applicable fees before placing your order.
- Please read the Shipping page to find out more about shipping durations and our policy before placing your order.
- Please refer to our Warranty & Returns page for more details on our warranty programme as well as returns and exchange policies.